For over a century, Wolverine Tube has been an industry leader in providing innovative heat transfer solutions including the design, development, and fabrication of thermal management products for OEM manufacturers around the world. With a global customer base, Wolverine is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of enhanced-surface copper and copper alloy fin tubing, carbon and stainless steel, and specialty alloy tubes.
Our tailored solutions for our customers serve multiple markets including: HVAC, refrigeration and appliance, electronics-cooling, power generation, petrochemical, refining and chemical processing. We are always on the leading edge of research and development. We continue to expand our product lines to meet the emerging needs of our customers and energy efficiency demands.
Headquarters: Decatur, AL
Manufacturing Facilities: Shawnee, Oklahoma and Ardmore, Tennessee
Sales & Marketing Offices: Decatur, Alabama and Apeldoorn,The Netherlands
Number of Employees: 600
Core Products and Applications:
- Commercial Chillers – Chiller Tubes for Evaporators and Condensers (Copper and Copper Nickel)
- Fabricated Products – Copper and Aluminum Fabricated Products, Copper Capillary and Control Tube
- Specialty Alloy Finned Tubes for Petrochemical & Geothermal Applications (Copper, Copper Nickel, Carbon and Stainless Steel, Admiralty Brass)
- Water Heater/Boilers – Finned Tubes for Commercial Heating/Boiler Applications (Copper and Copper Nickel)
- Copper Level Wound Coils and Straight Length Tubing for Residential & Light Commercial HVAC/R
- Cold Plates and Base Plates with Micro Deformation Surface Technology (MDT) for the Liquid Cooling of Computer Systems and Power Electronics